100% synthetic lubricant for all mechanical transmission of high performances and racing cars. For synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials without limited slip system.
Packaging: 1L can
- STANDARDS API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at
- high temperature and a longer life time.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to
- reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
- Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements and adjust according to your own use.
- Viscosity grade SAE J306 75W-90
- Density at 15°C (59°F) ASTM D1298 0.900
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 72.6 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 15.2 mm²/s
- Viscosity index VIE ASTM D2270 222
- Flash point ASTM D92 200°C / 392°F
- Pour point ASTM D97 -60°C / -76°F