Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator N-FLO Dual Pass S13/S14 V8 Swap & KA24E/DE Turbo
Koyorad is pleased to introduce a high quality all-aluminum performance radiator to fit the ‘89-‘94 V8 swapped Nissan 240SX (only minor modifications needed to fit ’95- ’98 years). This new radiator features Koyorad’s 53mm dual row, high density “Hyper” core. For the ultimate in cooling performance, Koyorad developed this radiator with a crossflow design along with a dual pass “NFLO” partition which conveniently locates both inlet and outlet on the passenger side of the engine bay. in typical fashion, Koyorad has engineered this radiator with precision, designed to directly replace the stock OEM plastic/aluminum radiator for ease of install. Koyorad’s superior quality, precision hand welds, reliability and uniformity are what have earned Koyorad their excellent reputation in performance radiators worldwide.
- Converts Nissan 240SX traditional downflow (top and bottom tank) type radiator to a more efficient crossflow (left and right side tank) type radiator for maximum cooling
- NFLO internal partition for dual pass coolant flow
- 53mm thick, high density Hyper core
- Retains OEM S13 240SX fan shroud bolt pattern
- Koyorad designed minimal tank volume in order to maximize core efficiency
- 35mm inlet and outlet pipes
- Direct fit for S13, but fits S14 chassis with little modification
- Billet filler neck and drain plug
- Perfect for Nissan 240SX with V8 engine swaps, and KA24D/DE Turbo or high power NA
- Radiator is an excellent size and shape for other big power universal applications
CANADA ORDERS - PLEASE place your order here first and then send additional shipping cost of $57.00 USD via PayPal at email@example.com. Please make sure to send the payment as friends and family. In the memo section on PayPal please put your according order # given.
I love this N-FLO Radiator Koyo has on their market! Especially the price before and after shipping on TF-Works! Best price on the market as of TODAY! Welds are nice and smooth, no clunks, no dents, no chips. Very satisfied customer!
very high quality, excellent fitment. didn't not come with radiator cap.
This radiator is advertised as 53mm thick (2.08661 inches) but it is actually 2.5 inches thick. This will likely be an issue with my build because I needed to be very close to 2 inches thick. Shipping was quick, and was delivered quickly with no damage.