17+ Honda Civic Type-R Short Ram Air Intake System by Injen
Got a new Type R? Give it the airflow it deserves. Injen's new cold air intake (CAI) SP1582 adds power gains of up to 21 hp and 17 ft. lbs. of Torque. This Civic Type R short ram air intake uses a mandrel-bent aluminum tube, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted airflow straight into the turbo.
The SP1582 utilizes our patented MR Technology and Air Fusion. To pull the coolest densest air possible the SP1582 use a Heat shield to help isolate the air filter from unwanted engine bay heat. Helping keep your air charge nice and cool. The piping for the SP1582 is available with either a polished, wrinkle red or wrinkle black finish to maximize your engine bay aesthetics the way you want. Handling the filtration duties on this air intake system is the Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter. Which provides some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration available. The Injen SuperNano-Web Dry air filter does not require any oil which makes it easy to clean and care for.
The Injen SP1582 CAI system comes complete with all the required hardware to allow for a hassle-free and easy installation. On top of all that, this intake kit, like all Injen parts, is backed by our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Automotive grade silicone couplers
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
- SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
- Heat shield helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black or wrinkle red tube
Please Note: California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R FK8
- Maximum Power Gains up to +21 HP
- Maximum Torque Gains up to +17 ft. lbs
- Improved Intake Flow & Filtration
- Aggressive Tone Under Acceleration
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Short Ram Induction Tube
- 1 - SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter
- 1 - Heat Shield
- Couplers and Clamps
- All Necessary Hardware