Shipping restriction: This item cannot be shipped to the state of California, New York and Maine.
HPS high temperature 4-ply reinforced silicone air intake hose kit (part number 57-1232) replaces 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 I6 3.0L stock OEM rubber restrictive air intake hose with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). Without any re-tuning, the HPS silicone air intake kit improves air flow, better throttle response and driveability. HPS silicone intake kit also reduces heat soak while keeping the stock well designed air box perform at high efficient level. Tuning and modification are not required and it does not trigger CEL light.
Besides performance gains, HPS silicone air intake hose kit is the perfect replacement part to prevent or fix the bad idling and air vacuum leak issue commonly caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber air injection hose.
2001-2005 Lexus IS300 I6 3.0L
- Replaces stock restrictive rubber intake tube and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability.
- Improves air flow and throttle response. Delivers power gains and better driveability.
- Integrates with factory fresh air scoop and air box to direct cool air to the engine for the best cooling effect.
- Made of HPS Performance signature race proven high temperature reinforced silicone hoses.
- Includes HPS Performance industrial grade 100% stainless steel heavy duty t-bolt clamps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Prevent or fix the bad idling and air vacuum leak issue commonly caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber air injection hose.
- Compatible with OEM hose