DW100 In-Tank Fuel Pump - Nissan 95-98 240SX, S15
The DW100 pump was engineered with a focus on low NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), and long life. These goals have been achieved by creating a new pump motor with a computer-balanced armature, and very low amperage draw. The specially balanced armature decreases noise by 14% over the already quiet DW200 in-tank pump. Furthermore, the low amperage draw (4.2 amps at 40psi, 13.5 volts) generates less heat and significantly increases brush and commutator life. These features have culminated in a pump motor built to last a lifetime and the DW100 is accompanied by a lifetime warranty to back up the claim.
- Flow rate of 165LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Ethanol compatibility (e5, e10, and e25 blends)
- Composite turbine impeller for quiet and efficient operation
- Computer balanced armature for low NVH
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Application specific fitment kits