Clutch Masters Billet Aluminum Flywheel - 01-09 Honda S2000
Typical benefits of a lightweight flywheel for various engine types:
• Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
• A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
• Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
• Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
• Clutch Masters uses only 6061-T6 aircraft grade or better billet aluminum in the manufacturer of its flywheels.
• Clutch Masters uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable)
• Clutch Masters uses an OEM steel ring gear secured by bolts.
• Clutch Masters Billet Aluminum and Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2