ATS - Twin Plate Clutch JZX90/JZX100 Mark II & Chaser 1JZ-GTE and VVTI 5MT
The ATS metal clutch is manufactured with the extensive experiences ATS had in the performance drive train industry. Utilizing a 9 inch (230mm) diameter metal clutch disc, the torque capacity has been significantly raised and the cushioning disc design ensures the very smooth engagement. From the disc to a tiny bolt, all ATS parts are carefully selected to meet ATS's high standard of quality. In the process of manufacturing, extra attention is paid to ensure the clutch is very light without increasing vibration levels and without sacrificing its structural strength. From an ATS single to triple clutch, the ATS metal clutch generates superior shift feel with excellent performance and durability.
ATS Metal Clutch features
* Outstanding torque delivery from the 9 inch diameter friction disc
* Rated horse power – Single up to 400 hp, Twin up to 750 hp, & Triple up to 1,100 hp
* A super light clutch disc insures excellent clutch response and shift feeling
* The high precision manufacturing process reduces operational vibration to a minimum
* The Single Metal Clutch is named the “ 9 inch magnum” and boasts one of the lightest total weight among our competition.
#31: Nissan throwout bearing 30502-21000 is required
SPEC I - MT23210
SPEC II - MT23H210
*Please use the charts above to choose the correct clutch type along with which pedal feel and clamp force you would like.*
*Pictures may vary*