Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the Toyota GR Supra.
- Features AP Racing CP9660 Radi-CAL calipers
- 372x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves 23 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM brakes!
- Clears the OEM Supra wheels without a wheel spacer
- Will fit behind many aftermarket 18" track wheels
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to maintain proper brake bias and work with the OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Front kits designed to work with either OEM rear brakes or our rear AP Racing BBK
The primary difference between the 9660 and 9668 is width. Even though the mounting offset on both calipers is the same (making them interchangeable on the same disc), both halves of the 9660 are narrower than those of the 9668. When installed on the same disc as the 9660, the 9668 will sit 11mm further inboard, while also extending 14mm further outward towards the wheel spokes.