Complete front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the C8 Corvette Base and Z51:
- Features AP Racing CP9660 Radi-CAL calipers
- 372x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves approximately 14 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM Z51 brakes
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
Fits: Front (2020 Chevrolet Corvette Base)
- One pair AP Racing CP9660 Radi-CAL Pro5000R six piston calipers
- One pair 372x34mm AP Racing CP6084, 84 vane, J Hook racing discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats, and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system. Racing brake pads are a highly personal choice. Many manufacturers include a set of inexpensive, low quality pads with their brake kits. Rather than artificially inflating the price of our system with a set of pads you probably don't want anyway, we've decided to remove the cost from our system and allow our customers to choose the pads that best suit their needs/wants. When purchasing our kit, you are able to choose one set of front pads at a substantial discount vs. the retail price. Please use the drop-down menu to select your pads.
- Pad Tension Clips (frequently referred to as anti-rattle clips) are NOT included with our Competition Kits, but we do offer them as an option if you're concerned about NVH. One of the great benefits of the AP Racing calipers in our system is that they are designed to accommodate pads from a wide range of manufacturers. Each manufacturer builds their pads with specifications that are slightly different. As such, pads from different manufacturers, or even from different batches, won't always fit in the calipers in exactly the same manner. Some pads are a snug fit, while others may rattle around and produce noise. The Essex Designed Pad Tension Kit is designed to dramatically reduce pad movement inside the caliper, along with just about all resulting noise.