450LPH FLEX (E85 Ethanol Safe) Fuel Pump by Walbro
High pressure version will hold pressure up to 110psi at the pump before bleeding off.
Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps. Designed for engines with more than 750 HP. Award-winning OE technology. High-pressure, high-flow performance OEM technology designed and developed for E85 Ethanol.
Dual channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high-pressure and high-temperature applications. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps. Made in USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro)
- Designed for high performance engines exceeding 750hp
- Components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications
- Dual channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high temperature applications
- Horsepower: 750
- Flow Rate (lph): 450
- Flow Rate (gph): 119
- Pressure (psi): 50
- Pressure (kPa): 87
- Max System Pressure (psi): 112
- Max System Pressure (kPa): 600
- Inlet Diameter: 14mm