SuperPro Front and Rear Alignment Bushing Kit - 89-97 Mazda Miata MX-5 NA
SuperPro's Alignment Kits include a collection of kits to optimize or correct a vehicle's alignment. While this typically means bushings that offer either a camber or caster adjustment, some kits also include bushings to replace failure prone, soft OEM bushings that fatigue and cause alignment issues.
The SuperPro KIT132NAK includes:
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings - Inner Front Position - Double Offset - SPF1984-80AK
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings - Inner Rear Position - Double Offset - SPF1985-80AK
- Front Upper Control Arm Bushings - Inner PositionSPF1986K
- Front Sway Bar Endlink Bushings - SPF1987K
- Rear Sway Bar Endlink Bushings - SPF1987K
- Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings - Inner Position - Double Offset - SPF1988AK
- Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings - Outer Position - SPF1990K
- Rear Upper Control Arm Bushings - Inner and Outer Positions - SPF1991K
SuperPro's iconic blue polyurethane bushings carry with them a promise of quality. In an effort to guarantee their bushing's performance, SuperPro has kept all of their manufacturing within the borders of their original country: Australia. With all of their manufacturing done nearby, it's made researching possible improvements easy.
Polyurethane bushings have a reputation of increasing performance, at the cost of increasing NVH. SuperPro has spent years looking into this flaw and, thanks to their research and innovation, now have bushings that offer polyurethane levels of performance without the NVH increase. Plus, SuperPro covers all of their bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.