Eibach Spring Sportline Set - 15-16 Ford Mustang GT/Ecoboost
Are you looking for that fierce, lowered look on your 2015-2016 Mustang? Grab a set of these Eibach Sportline Springs from CJ Pony Parts. This stellar spring system will drastically change your Mustang into an all-out handling machine while also giving it that aggressive stance.
These high-quality springs will reduce squat during acceleration, limit nose-dive while braking and reduce body roll on those hard corners. You will also see reduction in fender-well clearance, making your Mustang look just as impressive as it performs when you install these versatile new Eibach Sportline Springs.
Eibach Sportline Springs Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, Progressive Spring Design
- Drastically Lower Center of Gravity
- Virtually Eliminates Nose-Dive When Braking
- Reduces Squat During Acceleration
- Reduces Body Roll While Cornering
- Ultra-High Performance and Fierce Appearance
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Corner Faster, Stop Quicker and Handle More Precisely
- Improved Aerodynamic Efficiency
- 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop for GT FastbackMustang
- 1.0" Front and 1.25" Rear Drop for Ecoboost Fastback Mustang
By using an advanced progressive spring design, these performance springs provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level. The lowered ride height helps to distribute road stresses evenly and provide an improved ride quality. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Sportline Springs become that extra special touch for all out performance and appearance results in your 2015-2016 Mustang!
As everyone has learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your vehicle’s ride height improves the aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath, where most of the drag is found, resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts recommends getting an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang's specs are in check. Otherwise, your tires may wear improperly. If you check the manufacturer’s instructions below, alignment specifications are provided for your convenience.
Front End Alignment Specifications:
- OE Camber: -0.8 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Caster: 7.2 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Toe: 0.0 deg (+/- 0.2 deg)
- Sportline Camber: -1.2 deg
- Sportline Caster: 7.5 deg
- Sportline Toe: 0.2 deg
Rear End Alignment Specifications:
- OE Camber: -1.2 deg (+/- 0.8 deg)
- OE Caster: N/A
- OE Toe: 0.1 deg (+/- 0.2 deg)
- Sportline Camber: -1.6 deg
- Sportline Caster: N/A
- Sportline Toe: 0.2 deg
This Set of Four Eibach Sportline Springs is the best answer for street-driven cars that want to step up the handling and control levels for outstanding performance results combined with a stanced new appearance. Each set of Eibach Sportline Springs are designed and tested by masterful suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver intimidating good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising the safety or ride quality of your 2015-2016 Mustang.