The Cusco Type RS LSD had proved to be capable of competition use in the All Japan Gymkhana Championship without overhauling a single time during the season. With all drivers and teams finishing with good or championship results at the end of the season.
According to Cusco's in house research, initial torque is 50 to 70% lower compared to the conventional cone plate type LSD enabling lower drive friction and better response.
* Low power loss means better lap times for even the mild tuned of cars
* Chattering is kept low
* Improved durability as clutch plates are low pressured
* The LSD efficiency is higher with smoother oil flow between plates.
* Special precision springs, set in the pressure plate, assure steady coil movement
* Clutch plates do not stick together like conventional cone plate type LSDs. Therefore less clutch plate wear or deterioration occurs.