Compatible with all Brembo Racing Brake Systems.
* Mixes safely with other DOT3, DOT4, and DOT 5.1 fluids
* For best performance, LCF 600 Plus should be the only brake fluid in the hydraulic system and the old brake fluid should be completely flushed out.
Brembo LCF 600 Plus can handle high temperatures without loss of pedal feel (independently proven low compressibility).
The higher wet boiling point allows for less frequent fluid bleeds, so customers can get multiple track events out of the same quantity of fluid.
The higher dry boiling point allows this fluid to perform consistently in wide range of environments, from spirited driving to track and racing use.
* Size: 500ml
* Boiling Point Wet: 203 C / 399 F
* Boiling Point Dry: 316 C / 601 F
* DOT Rating: Exceeds DOT 4 specifications per US FMVSS
Do not use in brake or clutch systems containing magnesium parts.
* _Proper inspection of the brake fluid color and condition is very critical after each race weekend._