Twisted Steel Race Series Down-Pipe by aFe Power
A unique 3" tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. This down-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This down-pipe mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- +14 HP and +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Manual)
- Catless Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes O2 sensor extension
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
Please Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.