CP Pistons Piston Rings are produced to give our customers the best possible ring seal and minimize blow-by. Purchased in bulk from the finest manufacturers in the world and packaged in combinations for your application.
All rings are also available individually. If you have a 4 cylinder engine - you will need qty 4.
These sets deliver reliable and dependable performance and come in a variety of sizes and widths. CP Pistons can custom design any combination Top, Second, and Oil ring shown, to be made as a custom ring set.
In Choosing your ring combination we consider:
- Power adders (supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous)
- Type of racing
- Type of fuel
- Expected life
From this information, we choose:
- Ring material
- Ring thickness
- Ring sealing surface
- Ring design
- Ring tension (radial wall)
- CP Piston Rings are priced and sold per ringset. 4 Cylinder engines will require 4
- Individual Ring Set
- 2nd Ring: 1.5mm Cast Iron Back Cut 2nd Ring
- Bore: 3.406in
- Oil Ring: 3.0mm .150 Radial Wall Low Tension Flex Vent Oil Ring
- Top Ring: Gas Nitride Top Ring