Adding another part to the Velox line-up that adds front end downforce without necessitating the need to move the splitter further forward.
These allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing or diffuser.
They are constructed of pre-preg, autoclaved cured, carbon fiber. Dive planes also help seal the sides of the car and help evacuate air from the wheel well. Dive planes are also called canards.
The single unit performs well in both the upper and lower mounted positions, while we found two dive planes mounted as our install manual dictates to perform quite favorably for the WRX.
- Full carbon construction
- Shift aero balance forward
- Allows fine tuning of aero balance (forward biased)
- 56lbs of downforce @ 100 MPH
- 2x2 Weave, Autoclave cured, Carbon Fiber
- Stainless Hardware Throughout