Link Part Number: 235-4000
Suitable Applications (Manual Transmission): Toyota JZX90/JZZ30 with 1JZ-GTE (non-VVTi) Engine
Models: Toyota Chaser / Cresta / Mark II Tourer V / Roulant G (JZX90) / Soarer (JZZ30)
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- ECU includes an onboard 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported (Factory Traction Control not supported)
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
Key Features of all G4X LinkECU Plug-in ECUs:
All Link G4X Plug-in ECUs come with the below features as standard:
- Plug and Play - A Direct Replacement for the Factory ECU
- All advanced software features enabled – Cruise Control, Anti Lag, Launch Control, Traction Control, Rolling Anti-lag, Drag Racing Power Management, Motorsport Gear Shift Control, Auto mode Closed Loop Lambda with Long term fuel trim (some of these features will need supporting hardware)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer onboard
- Advanced Modelled Fuel equation with flex fuel capability, or a more basic “Traditional” equation is available.
- Exceptional adaptive knock control or traditional threshold-based knock control.
- Live user configurable math channels running in ECU
- 512MB of Internal Data Logging Memory, logged channels and frequency independently configurable, up to 1000Hz per channel.
- Very flexible user configurable CAN bus inputs and outputs. Most 3rd party CAN bus devices supported.
- CAN Keypad support.
- Flexible engine protection limiters.
- PC Link software – Tuning, display and powerful log analysis all in one package.