Eibach Pro-Plus Kit Including Sway Bars and Pro-Kit Springs - 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L
With the recent introduction of independent rear suspension to the 2015-2016 Mustang, the focus isn’t about how fast you can make it down the quarter mile anymore. If aggressively carving corners on the street or track is your thing, then Eibach’s Sport-Plus Suspension Kit delivers. This suspension kit includes front and rear sway bars to stiffen body roll and a set of Sportline springs for a performance-driven stance.
Eibach Sport-Plus Kit Features and Benefits:
- Eibach 35mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar
- Eibach 25mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Eibach Sportline Springs
- Urethane Bushings
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop for GT Fastback Mustang
- 1.0" Front and 1.25" Rear Drop for Ecoboost Fastback Mustang
This suspension kit includes Eibach's Sportline springs along with the matching Anti-Roll Kit sway bars. This Sport-Plus suspension kit is an all-in-one solution to convert your Mustang into a corner-carving machine. The Sportline springs lower your car's center of gravity, reduce squat during acceleration while virtually eliminating nose-dive under hard braking. To add to the fun, the Anti-Roll sway bars stiffen your entire ‘Stang and drastically reduce body roll in hard corners for an all-around balanced driving experience.
Eibach Anti-Roll Kit Sway Bars Features and Benefits:
- Each Sway Bar Features 3 Adjustable Positions
- Finished in a Long-Lasting Red Powder Coat Finish
- Manufactured from Cold-Formed, High-Strength Aircraft-Grade Steel
- Precision Engineered for Eibach Sportline & Sportline Performance Lowering Spring Kits
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Performance Tuned Handling
- Drastically Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Forged Ends on OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locators
- Greaseable Urethane Bushings for Increased Responsiveness
Constructed from the highest quality aircraft-grade steel, these three point adjustable sway bars provide the rigidity and modifiable capabilities necessary to deliver specific levels of control and maneuverability without replacing the entire sway bar. The three points of adjustment, either lengthening or shortening the lever arms, allow in some cases, up to 5 distinct stiffness settings for precise handling bias adjustment on your 2015-2016 Mustang.
The Anti-Roll sway bars combine both the front and rear sway bars from Eibach for an all-around solution to reduce body roll through increased stiffness over the stock sway bars. The result is increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, the anti-roll sway bars are finished in a durable red powder coat finish. This suspension kit also comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness with all mounting hardware and instructions included for an easy installation.
Most sway bars on the market are steel non-spring bars. These heavy-duty high-strength aircraft-grade steel bars result in cornering loads that are spread more evenly across the tires, thus providing additional grip and control. Your 2015-2016 Mustang will also show improved tire wear, as your tires stay flatter and more upright with this suspension kit from Eibach. This decreases movement and increases comfort inside the vehicle, because your car stays more flat and controlled through turns.
Eibach Sportline Springs Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive, Progressive Spring Design
- Drastically Lower Center of Gravity
- Virtually Eliminates Nose-Dive When Braking
- Reduces Squat During Acceleration
- Reduces Body Roll While Cornering
- Ultra-High Performance and Fierce Appearance
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Corner Faster, Stop Quicker and Handle More Precisely
- Improved Aerodynamic Efficiency
These performance-inspired springs will reduce squat during acceleration, limit nose-dive while braking and reduce body roll on those hard corners. You will also see mass reduction in fender-well clearance, making your Mustang look just as impressive as it performs when you install these aggressive Sportline Springs from Eibach.
By using an advanced progressive spring design, these performance springs provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level. The lowered ride height helps to distribute road stresses evenly and provide an improved ride quality. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Sportline Springs become that extra special touch for all out performance and appearance results in your 2015-2016 Mustang!