WILWOOD Hydraulic Handbrake Lever Assemblies provide a lightweight, high-leverage component for drift cars, drag race cars, rally cars, or any application where hand-actuation of one or more brake calipers is employed. Hand brakes can be configured as stand-alone circuits with dedicated reservoirs and auxiliary calipers, or set up as a pass-through system to operate brake calipers that are also actuated by the foot brake master cylinder.
• Lightweight forged aluminum 11:1 ratio "H" beam lever with ergonomic full-length grip
• Choice of vertical or horizontal static lever configuration
• Accepts any vertical flange master cylinder with 2.25" mounting centers
• Use with integral or remote reservoir master cylinders for stand-alone systems
• Use with GS-style, remote-feed master cylinders for pass-through systems
• Durable e-coat finish for long-lasting good looks and resistance to corrosion or oxidation
*Comes with GS Compact Integral Master Cylinder*
Master Cylinder Specs:
Bore Size: 3/4"
Outlet size: 3/8-24