SPL PRO Front Outer Tie Rod Ends 370Z/G37
SPL PRO front outer tie rod ends allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times.
Made in the USA.
Sold as a pair.
SPL Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined high misalignment rod ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized 2024 aluminum turnbuckle with SPL logo
- Distorted thread locking hardware
Application: 2009+ Nissan 370, 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan, 2008+ Infiniti G37
Note: Our tie rod ends fit with stock wheels and tires but wider or higher offset wheels may contact the tie rod end under full lock.