- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable on vehicle for easy toe adjustment
- High quality rod ends
- CNC machined
- Designed for racing, made to increase handling and desired ride characteristics
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
Install Time: 1 hour
Alignment recommended after installation.
The Racer X Fabrication rear toe links for the 2008+ Subaru WRX / STI offer the ability to give your vehicle proper toe adjustment after changing your camber beyond OEM specifications. Offers complete adjustability of toe on the vehicle. The rear toe links also come with bump steer adjustment, which helps to correct suspension geometry after lowering.
The Racer X Fabrication rear toe links are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to reduce weight, improve strength and increase rigidity. Comes standard anodized in gray or black for corrosion resistance.
- 2008+ Subaru WRX / STI
- (2) 6061-T6 Aluminum toe arm body
- (2) M14 bolts, loc-nuts
- (4) Aluminum square washers
- (2) 5/8" RH rod end / jam nuts
- (2) 5/8" LH rod end / jam nuts
- (2) Tapered studs
- (2) 7/16" Loc-nuts
- (2) 5/8" loc-nuts