These front upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling when lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the front wheels riding upon the inside tread only. Due to the design of the front double-wishbone suspension, these upper camber arm/upper control arm features an adjustable ball joint with hardened rubber for the inner pivot points to minimize suspension deflection.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.