HP Rating: 675
Do you want to upgrade the factory turbocharger on your 1986-1987 Turbo Buick or 1989 Turbo Pontiac Trans Am but keep people guessing by maintaining a stock appearance? If so, the TA6262 CEA® turbocharger features our exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel and is a great option to unlock your car's true potential!
Ball Bearing Option Available
(add $625.00 to MSRP)
PTE's TA6262 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• "Stock Appearing" Buick compressor cover with Bolt-On Billet Inlet Bell
• 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
• Wastegate actuator optional, but not included
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.