• Carbon fiber shell molded in autoclave.
• Perforated seat shell enhances seat and back breathability.
• Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.
• High side bolsters for lateral leg support for higher protection.
• Shaped security headrest to limit lateral movement of the helmet.
• Removable back cushion - base - split leg rests to allow maximum individual seating comfort.
• Rubber dots for improved grip inserts.
• Compatible with the HANS safety device.
• Side fixing points type W.
Upholstered entirely in new high breathability AIRTEX material.
Homologation: FIA 8859/1999
MOTORSPORTS ARE DANGEROUS. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
These products are sold without warranty expressed or implied. No warranty or representation is made as to any product’s ability to protect the user from any injury or death. The user, upon use of these products agrees to hold manufacturer, distributor, and their respective owners employees, agents and representatives harmless. It is the user’s responsibility to become familiar with all available information concerning the correct use, care and limitations of these products. If you are uncertain of the correct use or limitations of the products, do not use them. The manufacturer, the distributor and their respective owners, employees, agents and representatives are not responsible or liable for errors or omissions.
BY USE OF THESE PRODUCTS, THE USE ACKNOWLEDGS:
• That personal safety products are only part of a complete safety system that includes the vehicle, the race track and the prevailing conditions at the time of use.
• That personal safety products are not designed to provide the same level of performance or protection throughout the particular product. Different parts or areas of a product may provide less protection even though they may appear the same.
• That personal safety products needs to be inspected before each use and should be replaced after any evidence of wear, exposure to chemicals, excessive heat or any unusual condition.