Motive Concepts 07-08 350z / 2009-up 370z High Flow Catalytic Converters
Motiv Concepts' High Flow Catalytic Converters for the Nissan 370Z feature a full 100-percent stainless steel construction with metallic substrate catalytic converters from Magnaflow. Sold in pairs, these HFCs bolt right in place of the factory set and are fully constructed in house using U.S. made RathGibson mandrel-bent 2.5-inch tube. Our signature beautiful brushed finish is applied to the 304 stainless steel while the O2 bungs are spaced out to eliminate the possibility of a 'check engine light'.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Motiv Concepts does it best to engineer its products to prevent the check engine light from illuminating. However, variables such as additional aftermarket parts may cause the check engine light to come on. We cannot guarantee that a check engine light will not trigger with the use of our product.
- Fits: 2007-2008 350Z, 2009-up 370Z with VQ35HR and VQ37HR Motors
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converters (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- O2 bung spaced out to eliminate potential sensor errors
- Includes all new gaskets and hardware
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only