The Moroso oil pan for the Mitsubishi Evo X is able to hold an additional 1.5 quarts of oil.
The oil pan also features baffles with swing doors to keep the oil centralized even under high g-force turns, so that your engine will not suffer from oil starvation.
Increased oil capacity also aids in reducing thermal break down of the oil. ts: 2008-Up Mitsubishi Evo 10, will fit with factory air conditioning
Engine Application: Mitsubishi 4B11T engines
- Has a .375" thick billet aluminum oil pan rail with a fabricated .100" thick aluminum sump
- Features a race-proven, three door assembly and removable anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
- Holds 1.5 more quarts than stock
- 1/2" NPT fitting for oil temperature sensor and O-ring style drain plug
- Includes mounting kit with hex drive steel studs and serrated-faced flange nuts
- Reuses stock air conditioning hardware and bedplate
*Comes with hardware: New nuts and studs*
**Images displayed are examples and may not be item specific.