Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear LOWER Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
Inner rod end width: 2 5/16"
Rod End Inner Diameter: 9/16"
Threaded portion of ball joint and mid-section: 11/16"
Minimum Length (center hole to center of ball joint): 20 1/4"
Maximum Length (center hole to center of ball joint): 22.00"
(maximum length assuming 11/16" thread engagement between joint end and mid-section)
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.