Megan Racing OE-RS Series Catback System - 90-97 Mazda Miata
Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are mandrel bent with a high polished finish. Exhaust system comes with all the necessary hardware needed for a direct bolt on installation. Improves HP with minimal noise.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Application: 1990-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Includes one o2 sensor bung shortly after the catalytic converter for 94/95 and up models. 1.8L applications will need to remove some undercarriage bracing.
- T304 Stainless Steel with mandrel bends to clear all diff carriers, 1.6L and 1.8L alike.
- 2 3/8" piping to maximize power in higher RPM range while still producing improved mid-range power (tested with timing advanced to 13-14 degrees)
- 3.5" muffler tip; silencer included
- Direct bolt-on application, gaskets and hardware are included.
Our Megan Racing exhaust system can be used on 90-97 vehicles as it includes an extra o2 bung post-catalytic converter.
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.