Megan Racing Downpipes - 90-96 Nissan 300ZX Turbo V2
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality SUS-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
Specifications & Features:
- NOTE: Off road used only!
- 100% SUS-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 2.38" inner diameter piping
- NOTE: Extra piece affixed to inlet flange (with allen head bolts) is to keep exhaust gases separate from the turbo before converging them into one, further downstream.
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Gain 10-16 horse power and torque
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
NOTE: All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.