Gleaming chrome finish adds an extra touch of class to any vehicle. Same specs as the MX250R. These proven ABC fire extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Listed and rated by 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard Approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- 2 strap steel mounting bracket
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinder
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
Extinguishing Agent: Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Agent (lb): 2.5 lb
Height: 14.8 inches
Width: 4.5 inches
Depth Diameter: 3.0 inches