Kmiata intake manifold for RWD K-swaps!
- Forward facing throttle body location specifically for RWD vehicles
- Built from A356-T6 heat treated aluminum to provide extreme durability
- Three liter plenum provides sufficient volume for both stock and built engines
- Comparable top end power with increased mid range torque compared to the Skunk2 Ultra Street
- 74mm inlet that accepts a B series throttle body and TPS
- K series MAP sensor port provides simplified wiring and tuning
- K series idle air control valve (IACV) port provides a factory idle at all temperatures, and is perfectly positioned to connect to an OEM engine harness without modification.
- Improved fitment in a RWD engine bay on all sides: sufficient clearance for the stock K series belt tensioner and idler pulley, and a higher plenum height to provide easy access to bolts and wiring below
- Available with or without the TSX (RBB) style water port to fit all K20 and K24 heads without any cutting, adapters, or extra fittings (RBB head flange pictured)
- Built-in throttle cable bracket mount
- Available with optional OEM gasket, all new hardware, and a ½” NPT to 90 degree ⅝” barbed fitting for RBB style heads.
We recommend pairing our manifold with an OEM metal gasket only. In our experience, the plastic thermal gaskets can cause bolt heads to crack off, and in some cases we’ve seen other brands of manifolds crack. Use Acura part #17146-RAA-A01 for RBB/RBC heads, and #17055-PNA-004 for PRB heads.
Use an idle air control (IACV) from a 2003-2005 Accord or 2003-2006 Element, Honda part #16022-RAA-A01. OEM or aftermarket units both work well.
Q: What is a PRB head?
A: PRB cylinder head is found on the K20 engines. Commonly on the RSX Type-S
Q: Do I have it?
A: If you bought a complete K24A2, you most likely will not have it.
Q: Should I get the PRB Head?
A: Depends on the usage, however the gains are not substantial. If you are looking to stay around the 500hp and not staying in the upper power band, you really will not see much benefit.