- Simple and cost-effective horsepower upgrade
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install with commonly available tools
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube retaining factory air box
- Washable and reusable air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-2590 Air Intake fits some Ford Mustang GT models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 57-2590 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake tubing while retaining the factory air box on select Ford Mustang GT models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow for a guaranteed horsepower gain. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter and air intake assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. This air intake comes with a replacement K&N high-flow air filter and an aerodynamically engineered air intake tube that easily connects to your vehicle’s factory air box and throttle body. The air filter can be used for up to 50,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake system is designed for quick and easy installation with commonly available tools.
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.