GREDDY X KW PERFORMANCE COILOVERS - '08-'16 MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION X
High Performance Collaboration
Building on the success of our Formula Drift racing program with technical partner, KW Suspension, GReddy is pleased to announce the introduction of our new performance coilover line. By collaborating with renowned suspension manufacturer, KW, GReddy can offer high-quality, tuned systems at an affordable price to enthusiasts.
GReddy Performance Coilovers by KW Suspension combine the best from around world for your Japanese import vehicle. Designed for the optimum balance of traction, comfort, and adjustability for American roads and tracks, these groundbreaking systems incorporate years of Japanese tuning knowledge with highest-quality German innovation and construction standards.
All systems are manufactured exclusively in KW’s state of the art factories. The combination of KW’s latest advanced low friction, pressure-resistant twin-tube damping technology, with unique GReddy specifications for damping and linear spring rates provide the ultimate in quality, performance and durability.
Japanese Tuning Knowledge / German Manufacturing Techniques and Technology / Designed specifically for American Roads and Tracks
'08-'16 Mitsubishi Evolution X (CZ4A)
Spring Rate: (Linear)
Front: 8.0 K
Rear: 9.0 K
Includes: front eccentric bolts
- Externally Adjustable Damping
- Adjustable Aluminum Spherical Bearing Upper Mount (F)
- Low Profile Helper Spring Set-up
- Hardened Chromed Piston Rod
- Low Friction Twin-Tube Dampening
- Compression Bumpstop with Intergrated Dust Boot
- Hight Strength Race Spring
- Corrosion-resistant Composite Spring Seats
- Galvanized Strut with Continous Threads