The V2 GKTECH front R chassis Skyline front super lock knuckles have been developed with the learnings from our previous V1 aluminium knuckles and we now present a light weight, sheet metal design after hundreds of hours of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to improve the strength of the product but also keep the weight down. With 60+ degrees of steering lock being able to be achieved with ease whilst keeping a linear steering response these knuckles are suited to drift or circuit racers.
- spindle height raised for roll center and bump steer correction
- 60+ degrees of steering lock
- lightweight (1.4kg lighter EACH)
- R32 and R33/R34 specific versions
- linear steering response for optimal drive
- Our offset steering rack spacers are recommended to eliminate the chance of steering bind.
- Steering lock of 60+ degrees quoted is based on having wheel clearance. If you have high offset wheels and your wheel hits the chassis then you may get less than this amount of steering lock.
- Only suits RWD steering setups. GTS-4 and GTR front suspension setups are different and these knuckles will NOT work with them.
- When using R34 front brake calipers the mounting holes need to be drilled out from 12mm to 14mm (there is enough material to cater for the increase in hole diameter).
- Does NOT have a provision for ABS
Offset steering rack spacer not included.