Full-Race is proud to release the Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZGTE Toyota Supra. This manifold is designed to produce the ideal power band for 600-1100whp applications. Effectively optimizing flow and back pressure, Full-Race engineers recommend that you use this manifold with a divided tangential turbine housing. Results with undivided housings are very good but do not utilize the entire pulse energy.
Full-Race 2JZGTE Twin Scroll Manifold features:
- A twin scroll merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities and low pressure drops.
- Machined flanges after fabrication ensure leak free seals.
- Collector placement allows the use of dual TiAl 44mm wastegates to maintain accurate boost control.
- Robotically TIG welded for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Flange surfaces machined flat for a leak free seal.
- GT45 requires 5" inlet compressor housing (Not compatible with 6" inlet.)
- All twin scroll applications must use a 2JZGE water neck from a non-turbo Supra, SC300, GS300, or IS300.