Exedy Compe-R Twin Plate Clutch - Mitsubishi CZ4A Evo X GSR 08-10
The ultralight metal multi-plate COMPE-R for racing cars was developed with a focus on those interested in circuit time attack events and Gymkhana. This field-proven performer has posted numerous wins and boasts excellent reliability in a variety of leading categories. Exceptionally fast shifting and the lowest possible weight are the features of this competition model.
- 1. High rigidity and low inertia aluminum forged clutch cover.
- 2. Lightweight and low inertia drive boss and chromium molybdenum flywheel.
- 3. Thinner center plates improve the disengagement under hith rotation.
- 4. Lightweight and low inertia clutch plates with optimized metal button configuration improve shift feel and direct engagement characteristics, reducing shifting time lag.
This product is manufactured for the purpose of racing. It may generate the clutch noise or judder under low speed. Idling may possibly be unstable, so please consult selection of the product before purchase at garage or retail shop.
- A longer splinde hub is utilized reducing surface pressure on the trandsmission input shaft teeth subsequently reducing wear on the shaft.
- Conventional clutch discs disngage by sligin on the input shaft. The center hub design improves disengagement response.
- No alignment of splined hubs is necessary which allows ease of maintenance and transmission fitment.
Torque Capacity: 485 ft/lbs