Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series(Race/Street) Clutch Kit - 89-93 Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34
850 SERIES – (8.50” Twin Disc)
The 850 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high horsepower applications. The 850 Series has a higher holding capacity, less clutch chatter, and a smoother engagement compared to the 725 Series. The 850 series Twin disc will accept one sprung disc creating a slightly smoother engagement compared to two rigid discs
“Street and Race” (TD8S) – 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 fiber tuff rigid disc
“Race” (TD8R) – 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 ceramic rigid disc.
Clutch Masters offers custom option when required by utilizing a variety of friction surfaces, discs and pressure ratings to satisfy any need!
Clutch Masters Twin Disc features:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10's times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair\
All systems include:
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Aluminum Flywheel (Steel available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
Average weight of the entire assembly is over 50% lighter than OEM