The EFR 8374 is specifically designed to produce big power, with only some compromise of turbo spool.
The 74mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 62.6mm inducer / 83mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 79lb/min airflow and 45+psi boost.
If you are in the hunt for making huge reponsive power, this is it!
This turbo will be able to support up to 800hp.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 83mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.6mm
- Max Flow Rate: 79 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4" Ported Shroud Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5" Hose Coupler w/ integrated Vband option
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 74mm
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3" vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice - (aka oil restrictor) **no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section - watercooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions