The EFR 7670 would be ideal for applications where responsive high power is needed.
Road Course, Time Attack, or a street car that is looking to make big power.
This turbo utilizes a 57.2mm inducer, 76mm OD exducer FMW compressor to to produce an impressive 64 lb/min of flow that is able to support up to 620hp!
This turbo also uses the mid-size EFR ported shroud housing, which allows for good fitment in smaller engine bays
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.2mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 70mm
* Max Flow Rate: 64 lb/min
* Housing: 3.5" Ported shroud inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
* Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
* Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
* Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
* Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
* Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
* Available Housing Option #1: T4 Divided Twin Scroll Inlet, 3" (92mm OD) V-band downpipe discharge with external wastegate
* Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearing Design (extreme durability & the lowest friction / fastest spooling bearing design produced to date)
* Built-in -4 AN oil control orifice included (no restrictor needed)
* Water-cooled ( water-cooling is recommended but not mandatory)
* Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability & resistance to oil seepage