The EFR 6758 Is the third size of the EFR series. 53.9mm Inducer, 67mm exducer compressor has a flow rate of 49lb/min.
This turbo would be comparable to a GT2876R turbo, but with a much more efficient design due to the low inertia, forged billet aluminum compressor wheel.
Super fast spool allows for even the smaller engines to churn up some serious power. With the proper supporting mods, this turbo should be able to produce 450hp.
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 67mm
* Max Flow Rate: 49 lb/min
* Housing: 2.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
* Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
* Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
* Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
* Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
* Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
* Available Housing Option #1: T25 Inlet, 3" (92mm OD) V-band downpipe discharge w/ Internal Wastegate
* Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearing Design (extreme durability & the lowest friction / fastest spooling bearing design produced to date)
* Built-in -4 AN oil control orifice included (no restrictor needed)
* Water-cooled ( water-cooling is recommended but not mandatory)
* Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability & resistance to oil seepage