The EFR 6258 Is the smallest of the EFR series. 49.6mm Inducer, 62mm exducer compressor has a flow rate of 44lb/min.
This is a similar turbo as the 6255, but with a larger 58mm turbine wheel.
This turbo with appropriate supporting mods will be able to produce up to 400hp with a broad power band.
If you are looking for extremely efficient, super responsive turbo, this is it!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 49.6mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 62mm
* Max Flow Rate: 44 lb/min
* Housing: 2.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
* Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
* Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
* Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
* Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
* Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
* Available Housing Option #1: T25 Inlet, 3" (92mm OD) V-band downpipe discharge w/ Internal Wastegate
* Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearing Design (extreme durability & the lowest friction / fastest spooling bearing design produced to date)
* Built-in -4 AN oil control orifice included (no restrictor needed)
* Water-cooled ( water-cooling is recommended but not mandatory)
* Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability & resistance to oil seepage