The AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Upgraded Oil Cooler Kit provides the most efficient oil cooling available. With an additional 14 rows of heat exchange and 30% increased surface area over the stock unit this is the ultimate oil cooler for your EVO. Using one of the most efficient heat exchangers on the market, road racers, drag racers and performance street cars alike can be confident that oil cooling will not be an issue.
We suggest the replacement of the factory oil cooler after any engine failure to prevent contamination of your new engine. Our kit not only out performs the factory cooler but is a cost effective alternative to the expensive OEM unit.
- 30% increased surface area over the stock oil cooler
- 25 rows of heat exchange compared to stock at 11 rows
- Utilizes the most efficient heat exchanger on the market
- Pre made lines with reusable billet aluminum hose ends
- Direct bolt-on, no modifications needed
- All necessary hardware and fittings included
- Cores have a 1 year warranty
- Oil cooler
- Lines with proper fittings
- Banjo Fittings w/ bolt and washers
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 13”x7”x2” oil cooler core
- Stainless steel brackets
- Billet aluminum fittings
- Kit weighs 7.5 lbs
- Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, 9
- GSR, RS, MR and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- Please make sure to specify correct build date when ordering otherwise kit my not fit your application.