The AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Front Motor Mount Insert will decrease transmission movement and result in more precise shifts and improved throttle response. The race version has a durometer rating of 90A which carries the same qualities as the polyurethane used by other popular brands. And we also offer a softer version using 70A material for less vibration.
- Improves shifting and throttle response
- Decreases Motor and transmission movement which in turn improves shifting and drivability.
- Polyurethane bushing or option of complete mount w/ bushing
- Zinc plated center bushing
- Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, 9
- GSR, MR, RS and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- Please select below the Race or Street mount. The race mount is formed from a harder Durometer material and will more solidly mount the engine BUT will transmit more vibration into the cabin.
- This insert will require the removal of the factory rubber bushing with a hydraulic press. The new mount can then be pressed into its place. To avoid this hassle we also offer a new factory mount with the AMS Bushing already installed.
- Use of this mount will transmit more engine vibration into the passenger compartment