The AMS EVO X Performance Cold Air Intake offers the best performance gains available. By relocating the air filter to behind the driver side front bumper, cool air from outside the engine compartment is drawn into the turbo. The exclusive design improves air flow, increasing horsepower and performance. We installed the AMS EVO X Performance Intake with an AMS Manual Boost Controller set at the factory 21 psi on our shop car and produced a tremendous 50 awhp over stock!
Choose the optional fog light mesh screen for even better air flow to your turbo charger.
- Professionally TIG welded
- Stainless Steel hardware included
- High flow K&N air filter
- 4 ply silicon couplers
- Strategically positioned BOV recirculation in-line with the induction path
- Available in polished or black wrinkle powder coat finish
- CNC aluminum MAF sensor flange
- 3” Polished aluminum mandrel bent piping
- Boost source port
- Crankcase Breather Port
- Polished or black wrinkle powder coated
- Fog light mesh screen
- Available as an upgrade to your existing standard AMS Intake
- Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- This intake can be ordered in two different configurations.
- The default configuration is WITHOUT breather bungs for the crank case and boost control solenoid. With this set-up we recommend an oil catch can for the crank case and venting the solenoid to the atmosphere. This will not affect your EVO X's performance negatively in any way.
- The second configuration incorporates bungs on the intake pipe where you plug in your breather hoses just as they were from the factory.