Twisted Steel Street Series Down-Pipe by aFe Power
This down-pipe utilize a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow. The down-pipe mount directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
A unique 3" tapered design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Machined, factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. This down-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- +14 HP and +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T Manual)
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes O2 sensor extension
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation