AEM’s Inline Wideband UEGO gives all the benefits of the AEM Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. Simple wiring makes installation easy. The controller is weather proof and can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle.
FAST AND ACCURATE CONTROL
The AEM Inline Wideband UEGO is a must for users of engine management systems and data loggers who do not require a gauge to monitor air/fuel ratio. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The Inline UEGO can be easily tied in to almost any engine management system to be used for O2 feedback. The Bosch 4.2LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration.
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI or carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Includes Bosch 4.2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Reads Gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 values from 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8: AFR
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR