SPL TITANIUM series rear upper arms allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or performance alignments. These arms feature 1.25" 4130 chromoly CNC machined tubing, professionally tig welded to an angled clevis. This angled clevis allows more clearance than the OEM arms, preventing the rod from hitting the chassis on lowered cars. Our exclusive hybrid adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 chromoly, titanium hardware, and 6061 aluminum clamps to reduce weight as well as prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment.
SPL Adjustable Rear Camber Arm Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Chromoly construction
• Powder coated to protect against corrosion
• Nickel-plated 4130 Hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
• CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• TIG welded by professionals here in the states
• Our next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber teflon liner
1989-1997 Mazda Miata
1999-2005 Mazda Miata
Note: Installation requires modification to chassis mounting tabs.