Aeromotive SS Series Billet (14 PSI) Carbureted Fuel Pump PLATINUM SERIES
A carbureted fuel pump that allows you to step up your performance by maintaining optimal line pressure and delivering high volume. The Street/Strip Pump was engineered for 200-750 HP carbureted engines making this a perfect choice for a daily driver, street rod or demanding ET-bracket race car.
Each Platinum Series product features a mirror like, show-quality nickel finish that is virtually maintenance free and is identical in performance to its anodized brother. For more information, see the corresponding anodized product.
• Features a nickel finish.
• P/N 11203 features 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports.
• Perfect for use with either a Bypass Regulator (P/N 13301) or one of our Carbureted Adjustable Regulators. (P/N 13201, 13205).
• Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
• Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
• Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
• Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
• Alcohol compatible.
• Low current draw. (under 5 amps)