ACT 6-Puck Unsprung Xtreme Clutch Kit - 89-98 Nissan 240SX
ACT Xtreme Clutch Kits are high quality products guaranteeing superior functionality and efficiency! They afford a clamp load increase of 50% to 100% with moderate-to-stiff pedal feel, and many of these units are SFI-certified.
- a moderate to stiff pedal feel
- aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
- all ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
NX1-XTG6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Disc Diameter (Inches): 8.8
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 146%
- Disc Diameter (Millimeters): 224
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Product Weight (lbs.): 14.9
- Spline Count: 24
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 440
- Spline Size (Inches): 1
- Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme